Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 16 August 2013

How did I do that? I have NO IDEA

I have been revisiting my old work in progress photographs from my COLLECT work for the Saatchi. I look back and I am not sure how I did it really. 
I look at it and I think ... Bloody hell!

I have spent the whole day today ordering a selection of postcards and stickers showing this work 
to promote my work at -

http://www.tentlondon.co.uk/

where I will be launching a small collection of luxurious velvet cushions, silk quilts and silk scarves. 

Find me at STAND KO5.













PHEW!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is exquisite and I can only imagine how gorgeous those velvet cushions must be.x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.