Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 18 November 2010

More bird cages than Posties....



This is the nearest I have found to a post box here in Thailand..... 
More for prayers and payments than letters ... Letters to the Gods? 

Such vibrant colours, such a confused affected culture but such a visual feast... tourist chaos. 
Beauty and the Beast.
The good, the bad and the ugly.

My camera seems to have give up the ghost.... Has stopped working.

Miss you NZ.  
Seems a long time ago now... good memories.  Lovely ladies. 

The Monsoon has passed.  The frogs have stopped singing.

Chang beer and wasabi peas.


Love you long time.
Same same but different.
More writing soon.... 

Woo x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.